Vanilla Protein Bliss Balls Recipe [gf]
||Nuts & Stuff Muesli
||Vanilla Bean Paste
||Organic Shredded Coconut
|Preparation & Cooking
- Place Nuts & Stuff in large mixing bowl
- Melt butter in a small saucepan for a couple of minutes. Mix in the honey
- Pour the butter and honey sauce on the Nuts & Stuff in the mixing bowl
- Add the shredded coconut and mix all the ingredients together thoroughly
- Then stand the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour
- Press firmly as you roll a large tablespoon of the mixture into balls in your hands. Press firmly while rolling, this will help you compact the balls nicely.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate overnight to set. Serve cold.
- Keep refrigerated – will last for ages.