- Place dates in a bowl of water, cover and let them stand for 1 hour.
- Drain dates and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place Nuts & Stuff in food processor and pulse process for a minute or so, until crumble consistency is achieved.
- Except for the Rice Puffs, add the remainder of the ingredients – crumbled Nuts & Stuff, dates, the zest of an orange or lemon, coconut oil and honey – to the food processor and process until mixture comes together.
- Transfer to a bowl and add Rice Puffs and mix thoroughly.
- Let the mixture stand in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll tablespoon of the mixture at a time into balls.
- Place on a flat tray and refrigerate for an hour before serving
- Keep refrigerated – will last for ages!
A simple, delicious and ALL GOOD recipe for you and your family! Easy to make and serve.